6. I'm still thinking whether should I really go for it not. `Why I be so kind to help some one that I'm not close with cause I want to get to know more bout you.
I'm someone that alot people don't really get to understand me&what I want. Even the one who gave me a name don't understand me!
How I hope that I can be with you just for that moment will do, you can't forget bout the past I will wait. This is the first time that I really want to get serious bout it but there are way to many things for me to worry right now. If I can I would really want to tell you how I feel bout you & just only just hope that you can let me wait for you will do.
Just hope that time would change you&me.
T.T :x :o :< :[ :\ :...